Sunday, November 8, 2009

5 Little Things...



... that made me happy this past week :)


5. The Christmas is Here sign that's been posted outside of Starbucks for almost a month. While I am slightly dissapointed that Korea seems to have passed over the Pumpkin Spice Latte season, I do enjoy the fact there is nothing here that stands in the way of my urges to start listening to Christmas music and decorating at the beginning of November.


4. iTunes U-- I spend a good bit of time every week and weekend on the subway, and what would have been wasted hours this past week were instead spent getting educated for free!


3. Hiking Gwanaksan Mountain and enjoying the gorgeous view from the peak-- particularly satisfying considering how challenging I found it to get to the top.. quite a rocky climb.


2. Finally getting around to lighting the pumpkin spice candles sent to me back in September from my fantastic family and friends at home.. my little apartment now smells deliciously warm, homey and cozy, even if it doesn't quite look it.


1. Sweet friends, good conversation and chai tea lattes... all three just warm up my insides and make me feel good all over. Their combination is perfection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment