Tuesday, December 8, 2009

5 things...


... that I don't have the desire (or guts) to try while in Korea.



5. Going to JimJilBang-- the traditional Korean public bathhouse. It may not sound so bad to many of you, but I just can't get past the idea of walking around completely nude in front of a bunch of strangers, especially knowing how my simply being a foreigner invites so much gawking, even when I'm fully clothed.


4. Getting a pedicure by Dr. Fish... aka, having my feet mauled by flesh eating carp.




3. Eating dog... completely self-explanatory, I think.


2. Eating octopus ALIVE. While I do think this National Geographic video is a bit dramatic, it should give you a pretty adequate picture of why I don't intend to partake in this particular delicacy. Just in case you needed it.




1. Actually, I can only come up with four things... but those are more than enough, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment