Monday, January 4, 2010

I am the happiest person in Korea right now

I LOVE THE SNOW!! It's been snowing all day and has yet to stop-- when I stepped out for work this morning, I was nearly knee deep in it! AND they are calling for another 10-12 inches tonighttt! I'm liking the way that Korea kicks off the New Year!


This week, since our students are on winter vacation, I am running a conversation class for a few of the other teachers at my school. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, but today turned out to be such a pure JOY! SO much fun, and I'm really looking forward to the next few days with them.

Andddd Shelly and Christopher are coming to visit me in JUST TWO SHORT WEEKS and will get to stay for A WHOLE MONTH! I am planning all kinds of wintery activities and Korean cultural treats for them that I am really excited about-- the main one being that I will hug their necks for approximately 4 days straight when do I finally get to see them!!

I literally don't think I could possibly be in any better mood than I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment